5/1/13

Fusion Challenge #4

I'm back with my mojo in hand today. Its been a long week for me. I  had a bit of an accident last weekend that is going to require some plastic surgery for me and I've been out of commission. No sitting for this gal since the burns are on my bum ;( But enough about me.

Here is what inspired my mojo today... the newest Fusion Card Challenge. I have wanted to play along again since the first week. The girls who put this challenge together are so sweet and fun! Here is the picture and sketch they gave us for inspiration.

I liked the flowers but particularly liked the sketch this week so I combined them. Here is what I came up with.

Every day Life

I dug into my stash for everything on this card. All of the paper is from my scrap bin and the ribbon is from my ginormous pile also. I'm in love with those cute little stars from Studio Calico which I colored with some Maya Road mist. That fabulous stamp set is by Technique Tuesday.

I hope you all enjoyed today's post. Lets hope I can keep this mojo thing going ;)


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

....awesome! Love how you were inspired...the stars look amazing misted! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!!!