2/27/14

Happy Thursday

Hi all, I hope you are having a wonderfully fabulous day! I have dubbed today tattle-tale Thursday, lol. My oldest is home with us today with some tummy trouble and all I have heard all day long from both of my boys is "Mom, (insert name here) did this" or "Mom, ...won't share". But alas its NAP TIME!!! Yay for me :)

So today I pulled my one Avery Elle stamp set that I have seen so many truly gorgeous cards made with that it intimidates me. How many of you have sets like that?? You see so many cards made by people that you admire and inspire you and you think, "How could I come up with anything close to that fabulous?? "

Here is what I came up with...
Avery Elle, Art Impression and Angel Company Stamps
Now I didn't only use Avery Elle stamps, I have a bit of a hodge-podge a little old mixed with new. That awesome chicken wire background is from Art Impressions and the lovely mason jar is from The Angel Company (a closed company). For my colors I used my new Hero Art inks that I picked up from Artful Delight and Momento inks (london fog and tuxedo).

Other products that I used are sequins from The Royal Castle Shop and a bit of 3 Girl JAM ribbon. Notice the sparkly centers on the flowers?? I used the little annoying centers of the sequins that float around in the packaging :) (I feel a bit genius about this, lol)

Alright ladies that is all I have for you today. Have a great day and happy crafting!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Super fun, love the sequins!