4/13/14

Happy Monday

I don't know about all of you but I had a pretty fabulous weekend. No complaints from me,  a night out with some friends and a holiday family gathering with good food and an easter egg hunt. Now if Jack Frost would only take a hike; April 14th and its snowing. So in the spirit of good ole rebelion  I thought I would share a bright, fun and summer-time-ish (is that a word?) card with you.


Hope your day is a whopper--Darcie Stamps
Not only am I completely in love with this Bo-Bunny paper I think this stamp set is just so freakin' cute with its matching flair. That adorable fish was the seller of this particular stamps set for me. Every time I look at this card I just smile. It's bright, its sparkly, its full of pattern and fun elements, what more could a person ask for?

Make it an amazing Monday! And stay tuned I have a pretty good line up of blog posts for you over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE Becky! As always!

~amy~ said...

So Cute Becky!