4/18/14

TGIF brought to you with some Sweet

Flowers, sequins, watercolors and some of my favorite stamps OH MY :)  Is that cactus just not so freakin' cute it makes you squeal just a little? (or is that just me?) Well can you guess who made it? Yep your right, Sweet Stamp Shop. I hope your not sick of me using their adorable stamps yet...

I also had fun playing with more watercoloring techniques. This time I used my distress ink pads on my craft mat. I watered them down and smooshed my paper into them for this fun free flowing look. I then double stamped my cactus, one on the watercolor paper and one on copic express paper. I then used my alcohol markers to color her and fussy cut her out (minus her spikes). I love how she looks so clean and perfect this way.

In case you didn't know Sweet Stamp Shop has a design team call up for their next 3 month term. Check out the details on their blog {HERE}. Well I hope this was enough to brighten your day today. TGIF and Happy Good Friday. 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Becky, I sooooo love this!